Technology Concepts Group Intl (TCGi) and Connection Enterprise Solutions provide a global strategic alliance that drives added value to all medium to large corporations.
Connection Enterprise Solutions is pleased to announce our Strategic Alliance with Technology Concepts Group International (TCGi), a certified M/WBE. TCGi/Connection Enterprise Solutions can help drive and deliver a strategic solution providing a streamlined acquisition and asset management process leading to reduced procurement costs (regardless of manufacturer) and a Tier 1 diverse spend.
Together we can simplify procurement by coordinating activities backed by the TCGi/Connection Enterprise Solutions support structure. We offer a comprehensive solution for your evolving procurement needs. Moreover, our one portal/one process solution is backed by robust reporting and integration capabilities to manage a multiple OEM environment. Unlike traditional VARs, we provide open accessibility to the entire aggregate supply chain, rather than price averaging. Our system is second to none in providing a one-stop solution for all your needs.
In addition, our team (TCGi/Connection Enterprise Solutions) will help provide an unparalleled solution for improving product procurement processes as a complete procure-to-pay strategy. TCGi is an expert in spend and procurement management solutions and drives value through its Managed Procurement and Tail Spend Management Solutions.
Procurement is not about simply providing aggressive pricing and an attractive catalog – it is about understanding our clients’ business requirements, identifying current procurement process flows and how we can improve it, and then working in a concerted partnership to deliver quantifiable and sustainable value. Our unique ITSM integration with ServiceNOW via API’s is an example of this.
What TCGi + Connection Enterprise Solutions can provide together:
- MarkITplace® Management Portal
- Inventory Management of HP and Apple Standards
- Apple DEP/Business Manager and VPP Management
- ISO 9001 Certified Configuration Center
- Evaluation Equipment for Standards at no charge
- Cisco IBOS Solution at no charge
- Documented Cost Savings and Reporting
- Cost plus pricing model
- Real time inventory and pricing
- Quarterly Business Review documentation
Technology Concepts Group Intl is an asset, expense and procurement management firm. TCGi has a track record of implementing fully managed procurement solutions. We serve as an aggregator through which customers can channel their technology purchases and realize a Tier 1 diverse spend.
What TCGi provides:
- A managed procurement solution that reduces the time of processing transactions and paying invoices
- A solution that saves time and money in a variety of ways, allowing your team time to focus on strategic, higher-value tasks that drive value back to the company.
- Consolidated invoicing – Muliple transactions behind a single pane of glass can reduce processing time
- Simplified Reporting – Vendor transactions consolidated into a single report
- Operational and financial efficiencies via an automated workflow and improved operational processes
- Technology-enabled solutions that unlock IT procurement bottlenecks
- Holistic expense management
- Technology-driven strategies
- Supply base rationalization
- Digital transformation of manual procurement processes
- Reductions in Tail Spend waste
- IT software and hardware (VAR)
- Software asset management (SAM)
- Certified Tier 1 Diverse spend
TCGi Solutions Include:
Hardware & Software Reseller (VAR) – Our BigVAR Division offers a full catalog of IT hardware, software and services. We have relationships with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Cisco. Equipment leasing and financing are available.
Cloud Security & Network Solutions – State-of-the-art cyber security architecture and solutions for databases, cloud, web, networks and servers. Our security software relationships include CloudKnox, an identity access management platform, Check Point, Splunk, Symantec, VMware and Netsurion.
Tail Spend Management – We bring transparency and control to customers’ low-dollar and non-strategic purchases, driving cost savings and reduction of supply chain risk.
Managed Procurement Service (MPS) – Streamlined set of processes that simplify the acquisition of products and services while lowering costs.
IT Asset Management – Software acquisition and full scale “Software Asset Management as a Service” effectively manages the product lifecycle of acquired software.